Cabinet Testing (1027:2016)
Standards of Testing:
EN 12155:2000 or CWCT section 6 of Standard Test Methods Building Envelopes.
DIHM – (Documented In House Method)
The following online form must be completed in full.
Marked up elevation drawings and supporting documents will need to be submitted to:
Additional information required:
- Pmax (maximum test pressure)
- Details of of the test specimen or location as follows:
Types of constructions
Origin of materials
Types of materials
Dates of manufacture if known
- Dimensioned drawings of specimen
- Product designation from manufacturers literature
Testing will be a 3 stage process.
(1) site review. 1 day estimated
An LFT technician will attend site to measure up for cabinet and talk through testing with site team/ managers.
(2) Cabinet install, set up and pre checks. 2/3 days estimated
Cabinet will be assembled on site and pressure tested. water bowsers will be filled. spray rack set up and calibrated.
(3) Test day. 1 day estimated.
Pre checks as per standards followed by testing procedure.
Dismantling of all equipment for further inspection and removal from site.
All certificates of tests will be issued once payment has cleared.
Certificates will be ready to issue 5 days after testing has been completed.
An expedited service is available at extra cost.
A MARKED UP ELEVATION DRAWING AND UNMARKED ELEVATION DRAWING
MUST BE SUPPLIED VIA EMAIL.